Let us learn how to say numbers starting from sixty one to 80 in Sanskrit. Again, the same rule follows. We know that Sixty is shashtihi and further numbers would be just adding prefixes one- two- ( ekam- dve- ) and so on.
61. Sixty one एकषष्टिः (ekashashtihi)
62. Sixty two द्विषष्टिः (dvishashtihi)
63. Sixty three त्रिषष्टिः (trishashtihi)
64. Sixty four चतुःषष्टिः (chatuhushashtihi)
65. Sixty five पञ्चषष्टिः (panchashashtihi)
66. Sixty six षट्षष्टिः (shatshashtihi)
67. Sixty seven सप्तषष्टिः (saptashashtihi)
68. Sixty eight अष्टषष्टिः (ashtashashtihi)
69. Sixty nine नवषष्टिः (navashashtihi)
70. Seventy सप्ततिः (saptatihi)
Now apply the same rule for numbers beyond Seventy (saptatihi), till eighty (asheetihi). Add the prefixes. Right, you know that!
71. Seventy one एकसप्ततिः (ekasaptatihi)
72. Seventy two द्विसप्ततिः (dvisaptatihi)
73. Seventy three त्रिसप्ततिः (trisaptatihi)
74. Seventy four चतुःसप्ततिः (chatuhusaptatihi)
75. Seventy five पञ्चसप्ततिः (panchasaptatihi)
76. Seventy six षट्सप्ततिः (shatsaptatihi)
77. Seventy seven सप्तसप्ततिः (saptasaptatihi)
78. Seventy eight अष्टसप्ततिः (ashtasaptatihi)
79. Seventy nine नवसप्ततिः (navasaptatihi)
80. Eighty अशीतिः (asheetihi)
We are done till eighty. In the next lesson we will be completing counting numbers till 100 and then we are done with it!
Good one, thanks!
I never counted beyond fifty in Sanskrit before! Now I know till 80! Yay! Thanks :)
tomorrow is my sanskrit`s final paper i have learnt counting in sanskrit from this website for it thank you very much
Thanks, I loved it
I m glad that I at least found a proper site for the sans. counting. Thanks for the same..
Thanks for helping me prepare
thanks for helping me prepare for my sanskrit exam
thank u sooo much
thank u sooo much
I have a doubt
I have a doubt. these all words are mended to form sandhis(wherever possible). Is is right if you write them in some other form. for example : Can (44) chatushchatvarinshat (as on your site) be written as chaturchatvarinshat? or 81 as ekashitihi?
i love it very much it is supper dud thank you
THANK YOU VERY MUCH,with out this i could not finish my home work
without this i could-not finish my home work so, thank u!
yipeee. !!! I got it....
goshhh...!!! finally I jst got it. writing no. in sans. is a tiring task and finding d no. was a dreadful journey but now I got a stop...all thnxxx to dis lvly site. u really saved me.
it helped me a lot because there was only 1 hour left to prepare for the exam you saved me. Thank you for your help
Extraordinarily good, Attractive & Helpful!
Tomorrow is my Sanskrit Exam, it helped me a lot made me find my may; Thank You :
'Learn Sanskrit Online' :-)
- Harsh Sonawane
Very very helpful
I had my final assessment the next day and it helped me a lot as I wasn't sure if what I had written in my notebook was correct.
Thanks a lot. Thumbs up :-) :-)
Iam really happy to see it because it helps me alot as iam in 10th STD it is very helpful to me
Thanks a lot I had 1 hr to complete revision this helped me